Betterview’s analysis, along with our historical weather, assessor data, natural hazard risk and other data sets can help real estate professionals the following ways:
Real Estate professionals use Betterview data as a leverage point during property acquisition negotiations. Get the data you need to get the deal done, including:
- Spotlight property features that can’t be captured using traditional on the ground photography
- Convey the actual size of expansive properties or large commercial facilities using high resolution imagery
- Identify the condition of the roof and other property features
- Uncover a property’s exposure to natural hazards (flood, wind, hail, etc.), crime, manmade risks and more
- Provide better insights into land open for development
Real estate management companies use Betterview data to proactively track the condition of the properties in their portfolio from year to year with the ability to take a closer look at any time with property profile subscriptions.
Portfolio maintenance management
Attain accurate data on any real estate property for maintenance budget planning.
Easily assess the condition of a roof and other property features to avoid unnecessary trouble down the road. Uncover a property’s exposure to natural hazards (flood, wind, hail, etc.), crime, manmade risks and more.
Post incident/CAT evaluation
Real Estate Management companies report faster response times and better understanding of loss after CAT events by utilizing Betterview Data.
these real estate companies trust betterview: